Plastics Technology: Polymers & Recycling training course
Registrations are open for the fourth Australian Institute of Packaging (AIP) virtual training course, the ‘New World of Plastics Technology: Polymers & Recycling’, to be held on 11 August 2020.
Professor Pierre Pienaar, MSc, FAIP, CPP, Education Director of the AIP, will act as course trainer, and the course objectives include:
- Revisit the basic knowledge of polymer chemistry
- Know how to quickly identify the mainstream plastics
- Learn why we use plastics as much as we do, and what are the alternatives
- The future of plastics and its correlation to recycling of plastics
- Learning collection systems for recycled plastics
- What do recyclers do with the plastics
- What valuable products can be created from recycled plastics
- Environmental considerations
Suitable for anyone with a limited knowledge on polymers and plastics as materials, the course will also benefit packaging technologists and designers, product developers, marketing personal, technical and production staff using packaging, and sales and marketing reps.
To register for the New World of Plastics Technology virtual training course, visit: http://aipack.com.au/event-registration/?ee=277.
Amcor's AmPrima PE Plus packaging solution with heat resistance has met APR's reycling...
Hybrid labelling is found to be most effective in helping consumers make better dietary choices,...
The next webinar in Signet's Unpack it! series features a guest speaker from Bundaberg Brewed...